OXBRIDGE ACADEMY SHORT COURSE: ADVERTISING MANAGEMENT
This online short course introduces you to the field of advertising management. It teaches you about the duties of an advertising manager, the advertising management cycle, advertising structures, and how to apply the principles of advertising management. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about advertising management in a short period of time, without having to write exams.
- You are trying to decide whether a career in advertising management may be the right choice for you.
- You are working in a different role, and you are considering a career transition to advertising management.
Accreditation status:This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
Course duration:6 months
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Advertising Management 1
- Advertising Management 2
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.