OXBRIDGE ACADEMY SHORT COURSE: MARKETING MANAGEMENT
This online short course introduces you to the field of marketing. It equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to define the marketing concept, apply marketing decision-making, and explain marketing opportunities.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about marketing management in a short period of time, without having to write exams.
- You are trying to decide whether a career in marketing management may be the right choice for you.
- You are working in a different role, and you are considering a career transition to marketing management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Marketing Management 1
- Marketing Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Marketing Management from Oxbridge Academy.