Huawei Certified ICT Associate – Security
Through this course, you can grasp the definition and characteristics of information security, describe common operating systems, and master the forwarding principle of firewalls. Have a look at the topics covered below to get a more detailed understanding of what this course entails.
This is an online course that leads to Huawei Certification at Associate level (HCIA).
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be familiar with PC operations.
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge.
Theory Teaching Component
- Basic Concepts of cyber Security
- Introduction to Cyber Security Specifications
- Basic Network Concepts
- Common Network Devices
- Common Cyber Security Threats
- Development Trend of Threat Prevention and Cyber Security
- Introduction to the Operating System
- Common Server Types and Threats
- Host Firewall and Antivirus Software
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to NAT
- Firewall Hot Standby Technology
- Firewall User Management
- Intrusion Prevention Overview
- Encryption and Decryption Principles
- PKI Certificate System
- Encryption Technology Application
- Introduction to Secure Operation
- Data Monitoring and Analysis
- Electronic Forensics
- Cyber Security Emergency Response
- Case Discussion
Experiment Teaching Component
- Logging In to a Network Device
- Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Reproduction
- Basic Firewall Configuration
- Basic Network Configuration
- Firewall Security Policy Experiment
- Firewall NAT Server & Source NAT Experiment
- Firewall Hot Standby Experiment
- Firewall User Management Experiment
- L2TP VPN Experiment
- GRE VPN Experiment
- Point-to-Point IPSec VPN Experiment
- 1 online examination
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an internationally recognised Huawei Certified ICT Associate Security certificate that will be valid for three years. In addition, Huawei will recommend students to their partners and customers, giving students access to more job placement opportunities.