Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Catering Management
This online short course equips you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to pursue a career in catering management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re considering starting your own catering management business.
- You want to work in the hospitality industry, and you want to find out whether catering management might be the right area for you to focus on.
- You already work in the hospitality industry, and you want to update, improve, or broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Catering Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Catering Management from Oxbridge Academy.