Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Tourism Management
This online short course equips you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to work in the field of tourism management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn the basics of tourism management before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
- You already work in the field of tourism, and you want to refresh, update, or enhance your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Tourism Management 1
- Tourism Management 2
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Tourism Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Total PRICER 3000 (GHS 2,024)
Registration Fee: R 500 (GHS 337)
Course Price: R 2500 (GHS 1,687) excl. reg fee
Monthly Instalments: R 500 x 6 months (GHS 337 x 6 months)
WANT MORE INFO?